Plant the seeds for a bright future in Orange County by investing in high quality early learning.
The Orange County Department of Education is committed to the vision that Orange County students will lead the nation in college and career readiness and success. We know that this starts early with high quality early learning to get children off to a great start. We also know that the success of our children is a community investment. Orange County has the opportunity to lead the nation in our investment in our young children. Join us in making our vision a reality.
How to get involved
- Become a QualityStart OC Sponsor
- Sponsor QualityStars to ensure that early care and education programs in Orange County are high quality
- Sponsor a QualityStart OC Community Event
- Sponsor a local QualityStart OC campaign in your community to connect families to quality programs
- Adopt a classroom or school
- Sponsor a teacher training
- Become a QualityStart OC Spokesperson
- We will give you tools to share the story of why quality matters for OC kids!
- Become a QualityStart OC Star Employer
- Sponsor a center near your workplace to improve the quality of care for the children of your employees
- Fund enhanced referral to help your employees find high quality child care that meets their needs with more focused, one-on-one attention from a resource and referral advisor
- Become a QualityStart OC Policy Champion
- Make quality a requirement of any investments in early care and education at the state and local levels
- Support policies that tie quality early learning to the K-12 education system
- Learn more about policy changes that can impact children in Orange County